Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog # 4--Revision Letter

Dear Prof. EMccormick,

I wrote my research paper on "Peaches, Pesticides,Politics". I wrote on how peaches were they are picked and hwow they are produced. I also wrote on which chemicals are used in their production and how they are harmful to humans as well as the workers.

Changes I have to do in my research paper are as follows:

1. I have to organize my ideas and my research
2. Place the ideas in write order
3. I had many grammatical errors like switching back and forth to singular and plural forms.
4.my subject- verb agreement was not right, so i have to fix that.
5. make my conclusion better than i did first time.
6. write more about how politics is involved.
6. my aim is to get a good grade this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment